I Fix Pipe provides complete drain, sewer, and plumbing solutions to Odessa, Texas, and its surrounding communities. Our team services Austin, Odessa, Midland, Fredericksburg, Lubbock, and Kerrville, Texas. If water runs through it, we can do it. Our talented team provides affordable, reliable, durable repairs, so reach out today and see how our quality customer service and industry leading practices can restore functionality and utility to your plumbing system.
Proudly Serving Central Texas Communities
The skilled I Fix Pipe team proudly serves communities throughout Central Texas, including:
We promptly respond to service calls within these communities, but if you’re not sure if your home or office falls within our territory, give us a call. Our friendly team is always happy to help our Central Texas neighbors with their plumbing, drain, and sewer needs.
Round Rock, TX
High Quality, Professional Plumbing Services
Our trusted and experienced industry professionals provide a wide range of services to Central Texas customers, including but not limited to:
- Pipe Inspection. Our innovative sewer and drain camera inspections can quickly diagnose your plumbing issues without using extensive excavation. Our skilled technicians can dig one or two small access holes, carefully snake a high resolution camera through your pipes, and watch real time footage that shows us exactly where any corrosion, invading tree roots, clogs, debris, or other damage is located. Then, using that information, we can accurately diagnose your pipeline problem and offer the most effective and affordable repair or replacement solution.
- Hydro Jetting and Descaling. We can clean out your pipes using environmentally friendly hydro jetting. In this quick and convenient process, our technicians can send a specialized hose into your pipes through the camera inspection access hole. That hose can efficiently scour your pipeline interior with highly pressurized, clean water that our talented technicians monitor and control. If we determine that your pipes can’t handle the pressurized water used in hydro jetting, we offer pipe descaling. Older, weaker pipes with mineral deposits and scaling require gentler repair methods, and our descaling equipment can effectively grind away debris without damaging your pipes. Both hydro jetting and pipe descaling can be used as part of a repair project or routinely to prevent buildup and damage.
- Pipe Repair. If our camera inspection notices areas of damage within your pipes, we offer reliable repair services. Our minimally invasive pipe repair services can restore your pipeline’s functionality and structural integrity without excavation. Our non-invasive and non-destructive methods of pipe repair involve our team saturating a liner and inserting it into your pipe through a small hole, curing it to the damaged pipe’s interior, and creating a brand new pipe within the old.
- Leak Detection. Our precise and efficient leak detection services can locate leaks in your pipeline systems. We utilize a combination of innovate sewer camera inspections, slab leak detection, and hydrostatic leak detection methods to precisely pinpoint and repair your leaks.
- Piercing and Drilling. If your Texas property has stubborn soil or infrastructure that can’t be damaged, we can avoid destructive trenching and use no-dig solutions to complete your project.
Rely on Central Texas’ Premier Plumbing Professionals
Since 1988, I Fix Pipe has been specializing in the highest quality pipe inspection, cleaning, repair, and replacement services. If you are located in Austin, Odessa, Midland, Fredericksburg, Lubbock, or Kerrville, we are the plumbing professionals for you. To learn more, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team today.
With a complete list of services, our professional staff is ready to fix any plumbing issues throughout Central & West Texas. We understand that unexpected repairs can be frustrating, so let us solve the problem for you.