Why Work for I Fix Pipe?
At I Fix Pipe, we’re looking for dedicated plumbing technicians to join our team. We rely on our technicians as our front line, working directly with clients to go above and beyond.
As you consider whether you’re ready to apply for a position with I Fix Pipe, we’d love to offer some insight into what it’s like to work with our company. Beyond our years of experience and wealth of technical knowledge, we focus on being the company you’ll love working for.
At I Fix Pipe, we prioritize building trust and boosting teamwork. With clear communication, we know that:
- We’ll get to know you better.
- You’ll understand our work processes and procedures clearly.
- We’ll better relay job requirements.
- You’ll understand what our clients need.
Effective communication allows us to develop a productive and trusting relationship with our employees and our clients.
At I Fix Pipe, we rely on our technicians to deliver on our promise of high-quality service every single time. Joining our team means you’ll be part of the crew that specializes in pipe inspection, cleaning, repair, and replacement.
We deliver effective solutions in several ways:
- Our team of experts carefully plan your plumbing system, so it’s something you can take pride in.
- As a team we are dependable professionals who take great care in installing your plumbing system.
- Our team uses quality materials and supplies to ensure your system will last.
As part of our dedication to quality, we’re in compliance with plumbing rules and regulations. I Fix Pipe is licensed and regulated by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners. If you join our team, you’ll be part of our group of experts delivering the quality service and support our clients have come to rely on.
Since the beginning, I Fix Pipe has been offering a range of plumbing services. We’ve been delivering environmentally friendly hydro-jetting services since day one, but we’ve also continued to improve our level of service and technology. What does that mean for you?
- We rely upon our professionally trained team of experts. If you join our team, you’ll become a part of one of the top-rated plumbing specialty crews in the region.
- Our team of plumbing technicians stays updated on all the rules and regulations. We’ll work to ensure you receive the training you need as you grow with our company for years to come.
We’re expanding as a company and will continue to rely on our plumbing team to deliver affordable inspections, maintenance, and service to our clients throughout our service areas.
Next Step: Submit Your Resume
At I Fix Pipe, we look forward to the opportunity to learn more about your background and experience. If you have previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related fields, we’d love to hear from you. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our job opportunities.
Call I Fix Pipe at (432) 559-1000 to Find Out More About Joining Our Winning Team.